Before we can consider your submission it is very important to answer the following questions below as thoroughly as possible.
We are only accepting non-fiction at the present time.
Please take note that we are now considering American military history titles from pre-Revolutionary War to present day conflicts.
(1) Summary of your proposed work
· Briefly describe the content and theme of your proposed work.
· Tell us about yourself, contact information, background, qualifications and any previous published titles and/or published magazine articles you have written.
(2) Specifications of your proposed work
· Please discuss the length of your proposed work including bibliography and notes.
· Please tell us about the sources used for your work.
· Please include the number of illustrations, maps, photographs, drawing used.
· Brief summary of the Table of Contents.
· Please tell us why people would want to read your book and your primary and secondary target audience.
· Please tell us how your work relates to any existing comparable titles now on the market. Please include those titles.
· How will you help us market your book using social media, book signings, lectures, talks or tours. Please discuss.
Since we receive a large amount of submissions by agents and authors each month, Gettysburg Publishing is under no obligation to provide any communications related to the status of your submission.
We will contact you if we are interested in publishing your work within a 90-day window.
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering Gettysburg Publishing !!